Access to Matsue city
The conference venue Kunibiki Messe is
located in Matsue city, Shimane, Japan.
- As of 2022/3/1, new border measures are announced.
For more details, please refer to the web page of the “Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan”.
- As of 2022/3/1, direct flights to Izumo Airport and Yonago Airport from foreign countries are suspended.
Many direct flights are available from areas shown below:
- From Asia : Cities such as Seoul, Hong Kong, Beijing…etc.
- From Australia : Cities such as Sydney, Melbourne, Perth…etc.
- From Europe : Cities such as London, Paris, Frankfurt…etc.
- From North America : Cities such as New York, Los Angeles, Vancouver…etc.
Direct flights are available from Tokyo (HND) to Izumo Airport or Yonago Airport.
Please note that there are no direct flights from Narita Airport (NRT).
The conference venue Kunibiki Messe is located 50 minutes away from Izumo Airport, and 60 minutes away from Yonago Airport.
For more details, please refer to the following web page.
- Izumo Airport : Shuttle buses to Matsue Station are available from all flight arrivals. One-way trip takes 30 minutes.
- Yonago Airport: Shuttle buses to Matsue Station are available from all domestic flight arrivals. One way trip takes 45 minutes.
- Shuttle bus timetable (summarized for Tokyo-Haneda Airport flight connection only): In the following link, you can download a timetable of shuttle buses between airports (Izumo and Yonago) and JR Matsue station.“Timetable”
- How to board a shuttle bus (The fare is ~1000 JPY each way): (From Izumo or Yonago airport) Please first buy a ticket at a ticketing machine in the arrival lobby after baggage claim. You can find a bus stop just after going out from the airport building. (From JR Matsue station) Please go to a bus stop of No. 9. You can pay the fare in a bus.
Access to the Venue
Kunibiki Messe is 7-minutes walk or 3-minutes bus ride from JR Matsue station. For more details, please refer to the following web page.